May 17: The dashboard switched to reporting weekly positive PCR rest results and tests administered by UHS. Vaccinations data was also removed. Past versions of the dashboard are linked below in the About the Data section.
June 20: With the close of the 2021-22 academic year, ongoing testing data for student and employee testing has been combined.
About the Data
- This dashboard features data from testing performed on campus.
- The dashboard is updated weekly by 3 p.m. on Mondays.
- Data from a previous week may change if additional information becomes available.
- In keeping with the state’s COVID-19 reporting practices, results from self-administered antigen tests are not being collected or reported on this dashboard. Currently the state requirement for reporting is a positive PCR test or a positive antigen test administered by a trained individual at a testing site. Please see our guide to which test to take.
- This dashboard does not distinguish between students living on or off campus.
- By the end of the 2021-2022 academic year, more than 95% of the campus community had completed the initial COVID-19 vaccination series. Given the close of the academic year, this information is no longer reflected on the dashboard. University Health Services continues to offer COVID-19 vaccination, including first and second booster shots, free to all eligible students and employees.
- Visit archived dashboards and data from fall 2020, spring 2021, summer 2021, fall 2021 and spring 2022.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
UW-Madison is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive digital campus. The COVID-19 dashboard provides data to guide decisions for public health. If you encounter an accessibility barrier or to request an accommodation, please email email@example.com.