August 5: Indoor mask mandate takes effect
August 30: Required weekly testing takes effect for students and employees who have not provided proof of vaccination
September 8: First day of classes
November 25–28: Thanksgiving recess
December 24, 2021–January 2, 2022: No on-campus COVID testing
December 24, 2021–January 24, 2022: Winter recess
About the Data
- This dashboard features data from testing performed on campus.
- Testing data includes results from mandatory weekly testing for students and employees who have not provided proof of vaccination and results from voluntary testing available to all students and employees. Mandatory testing applies to all enrolled students coming to the main UW–Madison campus for any purpose and employees on the main UW–Madison campus who have not provided proof of vaccination. Students who are also employees are counted under students.
- Vaccination data is based on the number of enrolled students coming to the main UW–Madison campus for any purpose and on the number of employees on the main UW–Madison campus.
- This dashboard does not distinguish between students living on or off campus.
- Visit archived dashboards and data from fall 2020, spring 2021 and summer 2021.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org