August 29, 2022: In advance of the fall 2022 semester, the dashboard has returned to splitting out student and employees testing numbers. Past versions of the dashboard are linked below in the About the Data section.
December 24, 2022: Last day of campus PCR testing for employees. Students with symptoms now need to schedule an appointment with a provider to get a PCR test.
About the Data
- This dashboard features data from testing performed on campus.
- In keeping with the state’s COVID-19 reporting practices, results from self-administered antigen tests are not being collected or reported on this dashboard. Currently the state requirement for reporting is a positive PCR test or a positive antigen test administered by a trained individual at a testing site.
- This dashboard does not distinguish between students living on or off campus.
- By the end of the 2021-2022 academic year, more than 95% of the campus community had completed the initial COVID-19 vaccination series. Given the close of the academic year, this information is no longer reflected on the dashboard. University Health Services continues to offer COVID-19 vaccination, including first and second booster shots, free to all eligible students and employees.
- Visit archived dashboards and data from fall 2020, spring 2021, summer 2021, fall 2021, spring 2022, summer 2022 and fall 2022.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org