No. The Safer Badgers app and accompanying website will be used only for the following functions:
- Connecting with UW–Madison University Health Services to receive test results and care recommendations.
- Self-reporting of symptoms.
- Opt-in exposure notification.
- Verification of access to campus buildings through the Badger Badge.
- Recommended steps for improving and maintaining the user’s health.
- Simplified up-to-date public health guidelines.
The Safer Badgers app does not report geolocation, so it cannot report or track a user’s whereabouts, and there are no plans to add geolocation tracking.