Signed parking is available in campus parking lots near test sites (see list below). Park in designated stalls. Find the signs – don’t get a parking citation.
- Pulled a ticket at a garage? Pick up a validation at test registration to cover parking.
- Parking in a surface lot? Park in the designated stalls.
- ADA Parking is available at all locations. Be sure to display your disabled placard
- Normal parking rules apply if vehicles are parked outside of designated stalls and may be subject to citation.
Each lot below links to details and a map showing the location of designated and ADA spots.
- 21 N. Park
Lot 29 (Validation available)
- Camp Randall Sports Center (“the Shell”)
- Carson Gulley
- Dejope Hall
- Grainger Hall
Lot 7 (Validation available)
- Health Sciences Learning Center
- Helen C. White Hall
Lot 6 (Validation available)
- Holt Center
- Kohl Center
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nielsen Tennis Stadium
- Ogg Hall
- Pyle Center
- Union South
Public parking on Orchard St.; ADA parking in Lot 113 (the circle driveway next to Union South, off of Dayton Street)