Where and when can I be tested?

Campus PCR testing is available on weekdays by appointment only at the University Club, 803 State St. (intersection of State Street Mall and East Campus Mall). Appointments can be made through the MyUHS app or the MyUHS web portal. Check the testing website for more information, including test site hours, test site accessibility and a campus parking map. Designated parking at the test site is not available.

Campus is also offering antigen testing. More information can be found on our testing page.

Public Health Madison & Dane County maintains a listing of local testing locations open during weekend hours.