What should I do if I have symptoms of COVID-19?

Students and employees with symptoms of COVID-19 should test immediately with an at-home antigen test. Students can call or make an appointment with UHS to discuss antigen test results, especially if symptoms worsen. Employees should contact their health care provider with concerns. A negative test does not necessarily mean you do not have COVID-19 — you may consider retesting with another antigen test 24-to-48 hours after the first.

Stay home if you are sick. Follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations for isolation and precautions.

Wisconsin Department of Health Services also offers WI residents access to free treatment telehealth services seven days a week.