What if I want to leave Madison or go home for more than 3 days/a week/a month? How do I notify campus to let them know I won’t be in Madison to test, in order to avoid consequences?

Undergraduates who live off-campus and plan on traveling away from Madison for more than 3 days and will be unable to meet their testing requirements must complete this exemption form.

This exemption will temporarily excuse you from any sanctions associated with not being in compliance with the testing policy during this time.

Your Badger Badge will be red and your access to campus buildings will be denied until you have a negative test on file. When you return to Madison, please complete a COVID-19 test as soon as possible.