Skip to main content
- A green symbol (short wait time) means your wait time should be 15 minutes or less.
- A yellow symbol (medium wait time) means a bit of a wait and your wait time is estimated to take 15 to 30 minutes.
- A red symbol (long wait time) means you should expect to wait 30 minutes or longer to get tested at that site.
- A grey symbol indicates the site is not open. This symbol will appear when the site is closed during the day.
- Wait times will be refreshed frequently by staff at each test site