What disability-related workplace accommodations are available for graduate assistants?

If your concern is related to your own underlying medical condition/disability, your request may be considered a disability accommodation request under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). For more information, visit employeedisabilities.wisc.edu. Contact your Divisional Disability Representative (DDR) if you have questions related to disability accommodations. The DDR will work with you to identify your primary concerns and explore possible options for accommodations.