Skip to main content
For undergraduates who live in Madison zip code areas 53703, 53705, 53706, 53711, 53713, 53715, 53726 and 53792
- Once you complete your first test, you will be prompted to test twice weekly (every 72 hours) thereafter.
- You will need to continue to test twice weekly (every 72 hours) throughout the semester to remain in compliance with campus requirements.
For undergraduates living outside these zip codes
- Beginning Jan. 25 you will need to have tested negative within the previous four days (96 hours) any time you come to campus. (Keep in mind that it can take up to 24 hours to get a test result.)
- Once you complete your first test, you need to take additional tests to ensure that you always have a negative test recorded within four days of your upcoming visit.
- We encourage you to opt into a regular twice weekly testing program, to ensure you’ll always be able to visit campus should the need arise on short notice.
- Certain student employees will be asked to test more often, given their role on campus. These employees will be notified by their supervisors of their testing expectations.