If I live in University Housing, such as Eagle Heights, but am not a current student or employee (for example, a former student or the spouse/child of a student/employee), am I required to participate in on-campus testing? Can I access campus buildings?

No, you do not need to test. You are considered a visitor for purposes of access to campus buildings. Visitors who have business on campus (e.g., guest lecturers, research collaborators, research participants, private industry partners) will need to be escorted into any building or facility by the person with whom the visitor has business (or their designee). The person hosting the visitor is responsible for ensuring the visitor follows all campus health protocols, including wearing a face covering and physically distancing.