I can’t uncover my face in public. Is there a private place where I can submit my saliva sample?

Privacy testing stations are available only as an accommodation at Union South or Ogg Residence Hall. Employees needing a private testing station due to disability should work with their Divisional Disability Representative, and students should contact the McBurney Disability Resource Center.

Employees needing a religious-based accommodation should contact Workforce Relations, and students should contact the Dean of Students Office.