How do I request an accommodation related to COVID-19 for my teaching responsibilities?

If you wish to seek an accommodation related to your teaching or other work responsibilities, please contact your Divisional Disability Representative (DDR). If you have specific concerns related to a medical condition that someone in your household has, please speak with your Human Resources contact if you are an employee or check in with the Dean of Students Office for support if you are a student. Please note that employees are not entitled to accommodations for a family member’s underlying medical condition under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).