If you’ve lost your vaccination card, try any of the following:
- Call the provider where you were vaccinated to see if they can give you a new card.
- If you received your vaccination in Wisconsin, access your vaccination record using the Wisconsin Immunization Registry (WIR).
- If you have a social security number, Medicaid ID, or Health Care Member ID, you can access your record through the Public Immunization Record Access
- If you do not have one of these numbers, you can access your record one of two ways:
- Option 1: Fill out the Wisconsin Immunization Registry Record Release Authorization, F-02487 and have your records sent to you. If you received your vaccine through UHS, the Health Care Member ID for signing into WIR will be your campus ID number (found on your Wiscard)
- Option 2: Ask the organization that vaccinated you to assign you a chart number in WIR. The chart number field is linked to the Health Care Member ID. Then, visit the Public Immunization Record Access webpage and enter the chart number assigned to you in the Health Care Member ID field.
- If you received your vaccination in another state, go to that state department of health’s website to search their vaccine registry.
Please note, DHS cannot issue COVID-19 vaccination cards. University Health Services can only issue replacement cards for vaccine doses administered at UW–Madison.