Can my Registered Student Organizations (RSO) participate in an event outside of Dane County?

Under current campus travel policy, RSOs traveling outside Dane County or staying overnight regardless of location are required to obtain approval from Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs (or designee). Requests will be facilitated by the Center for Leadership & Involvement and should be submitted at least 14 calendar days in advance via this form. Additional health protocols may be applied to such travel.