Most recent messages listed first.
- Faculty/staff message: Is it COVID-19 or a cold?
September 23, 2021
- Faculty/staff message: Updates on close contacts, testing and more
September 16, 2021
- Faculty/staff message: Update after first week of classes
September 10, 2021
- Campus exceeds vaccination goal
September 2, 2021
- Required COVID testing; what to expect this fall
August 18, 2021
- Changes to campus masking policy
August 3, 2021
- Chancellor Blank: What to expect this fall
June 24, 2021
- COVID-19 policy changes: events, face coverings, outdoor physical distancing
May 27, 2021
- Chancellor Blank: Thanks and looking ahead
May 19, 2021
Questions about vaccines, testing and safety measures
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Where can I get vaccinated?
How can I schedule a vaccination appointment?
What should I expect after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?
I was vaccinated off-campus. How do I let UHS know?
Where and when can I be tested?
List locations and hours
What app will be used for testing?
How long does it take to get test results?
What is the current requirement for mask wearing on campus?
Will physical distancing be required in campus indoor spaces?
Covid-19 Assistance Line
Call 608-262-7777 for questions related to COVID-19 testing, the Safer Badgers app, technical support from DoIT, and any other aspect of the UW–Madison COVID-19 program.
- Interpretation assistance: When you call the COVID-19 Assistance Line, press #9 and identify your language. You will be connected to an interpreter and a representative from the COVID-19 Assistance line, or someone will call you back with an interpreter to assist you.
- Hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All members of the UW–Madison community deserve to feel welcome, valued and safe. We do not tolerate harassment and discrimination, and racist behaviors and stereotyping are inconsistent with the values of UW–Madison. The Office of Compliance and Dean of Students Office provide resources and reporting options for students, faculty and staff.