Most recent messages listed first.
- Masking and testing updates as you return from spring break
March 20, 2022
- Spring break reminders
March 8, 2022
- Upcoming masking changes, COVID FAQs
February 24, 2022
- As cases drop, campus masking order to end March 12
February 16, 2022
- Important: COVID-19 booster shot
Feburary 10, 2022
- COVID questions: You tested positive. What’s next? And, advice on boosters
February 3, 2022
Questions about vaccines, testing and safety measures
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Where can I get vaccinated?
How can I schedule a vaccination appointment?
What should I expect after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?
I was vaccinated off-campus. How do I let UHS know?
Where and when can I be tested?
List locations and hours
What app will be used for testing?
How long does it take to get test results?
What is the current requirement for mask wearing on campus?
Will physical distancing be required in campus indoor spaces?
Covid-19 Assistance Line
Call 608-262-7777 for questions related to COVID-19 testing, the Safer Badgers app, technical support from DoIT, and any other aspect of the UW–Madison COVID-19 program.
- Interpretation assistance: When you call the COVID-19 Assistance Line, press #9 and identify your language. You will be connected to an interpreter and a representative from the COVID-19 Assistance line, or someone will call you back with an interpreter to assist you.
- Hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All members of the UW–Madison community deserve to feel welcome, valued and safe. We do not tolerate harassment and discrimination, and racist behaviors and stereotyping are inconsistent with the values of UW–Madison. The Office of Compliance and Dean of Students Office provide resources and reporting options for students, faculty and staff.